If you would like to be part of our team look at the vacancies listed below and apply accordingly.
Regional Assessors and IQA– Health and Social Care and Early Years
We are looking for remote assessors who will be able to assess in the workplace for the following qualifications as well as IQA(s).
Early years educator – for the work-based learner
Health and Social Care – for the work-based learner
Please ensure that you have:
- Appropriate vocational qualification and relevant experience (min 3 years)
- An Assessor qualification (D32, 33 A1, Vocational Assessor (QCF), CAVA) and a minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Ability to cover a geographical area of up to 100 miles from your home
- For IQA, either D34, V1 or TAQA and a minimum 2 years IQA experience
- Well maintained and current CPD records
- Access to internet and good IT skills – word, email, excel, and ePortfolio
APPLY If you are interested, we’d love to hear from you.
Please note that we cannot acknowledge all applications. No phone calls accepted and no agencies, please.
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ensure that your CV is restricted to 2 pages, otherwise it may be rejected.
Include your full name in the name of the file, for example: